Thursday, November 05, 2009

Had a wonderful time

At the MICA fundraiser! Won a cool LED
flashlight that doesn't require batteries,
just you have to wind it for a minute. Jack
will like it, a new toy! Plus several red bulls
to take home and a free movie "Sideways"
which I have never seen before.
Jade I got to admit inspires me to be more
active in the rights and wrongs of the
world. I am so looking forward to working
with her and the others too sometime this
Jan/Feb. Saw Nutter too (and Baba, he
says hello!) and Alexa is as beautiful
as ever. Found out she moved pretty
close to where I live so perhaps we
will meet up for a game of skipbo
or two? Dani was her cool ass self
and so was Steve. I saw pretty much
everyone who I consider to be on Jade's
team which makes me feel good and
right at home!

No comments: