Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I love my students

Every year there's a few students who always
stand out more than others. They can be so
sweet! Like my 1 student text me a photo of
her friend wearing a Gally t-shirt. Another 1
text me last week they at event where they
met some Deafies. A 3rd one was kind enough
to email me a link to an online ASL dictionary.
I am so lucky that for the past 7 years of
teaching I've met some really cool people.

In other good news, I did better than expected
on my exam #2 from last week. Got an 88%
and if I had left some of my original answer
instead of changing them, I probably would've
gotten a 95%! W00t! Now I only have to wait
for Thurs to come to find out how I did on my
1st Lab Practical Test?

Apt hunting still in effect. Tmw we drop off
some paperwork for one that we may get into.
I like the location in terms of work commutes.
And it seems like these apts have closets.
So my only hope is they will excuse the fact
I am a few Ks short of their income
requirements. Its like I am short by 2Ks,
that's all! I just gotta hope. Won't know
till Friday or next Monday. I am going to
put it out of my mind and continue to look
at more apartments later this week.

No comments: