Friday, March 11, 2011

Not a great day

Still sick, antibiotics didn't work, saw the
doc tonight, got new ones so should be
better soon...

Apt that we both really interested, we went
and found out its booked till at least May.
This has left us both discouraged.
Thus we ended up bickering on & off all
day. Neither of us handles stress well
together.
Not fun a fun day.

One small silver lining, actually 2.
1- the test last night for the A&P Lab
wasn't as frightening as I expected.
I still struggled primarily with tissues
& bone surface markings. I feel
confident I should not walk away with
anything less than a C or B- if im
lucky?
2-Jack and I went to bed not anger
but with some TLC that we both
should've been handing out earlier
today. In my defense *coughs coughs*
I am sick. And everyone is a baby when
they're sick. I admit I am a little more
cranky than usual.

Glad today is almost over with tomorrow being right around the corner.

No comments: