Thursday, March 10, 2011

After.Life

Last night through netflix watch instantly, I watched After.Life with subtitles starring Liam Neeson, Justin Long (who strangely resembles Pete Wentz) and Christina Ricci. It was a strange but captivating movie about a funeral director who has the special ability to communicate with those in between life & death, the limbo stage. Christina's character died in a car accident and struggled to accept that she would be buried in 3 days. The movie toys with the idea that perhaps the funeral director was really a serial killer? And did not get good reviews but I liked it.

So in 15 minutes I take my lab practical test, yippeee. I am not looking forward to it. I just couldn't master the bone's surface markings or tissue identification. I have to try my best and see what happens....


Tomorrow Jack & I are going to look at one apartment we both feel is promising and in our price range. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: