Monday, March 07, 2011

Palmers Hollow Chocolate Bunnies

So earlier today I was in Walmart aka Satan's den as some people call it picking up a few grocerie items when I saw the Easter candy display. My oh my, I was literally drooling, I think Easter out of Valentines Day, Christmas and Halloween is the best variety of mouth watering chocolates. I couldn't leave without buying 2 Palmer "totally delicious"-as touted on the box Hollow Milk chocolates! One for me, one for Jack. Yum, yum! The taste brings back memories. See as a Jew we celebrate Easter as the holy grail of chocolates in a basket. Nothing more religious to us than Halloween. Funny, I just learned when googling for a photo of the bunny, they have different names! Mine bunny's name is Honey, Jack's bunny's name is Yummy (white chocolate).

So ay yi yi tomorrow is the 2nd exam. I feel I will do ok but Thurs lab test, I am not confident at all. And frankly I've decided not to stress over it because we have to chose our battles wisely. Either I do poorly on both or I do well on one and bad on another, maybe it won't be as bad as I think but I just couldn't handle studying for both. The stress of finding an apartment I think is another reason why I struggled to study. Its hard to relax when I don't know where I will be living at in a month from now?

Anyways, I am going to use chocolate therapy tonight, as I do every night :-) And let the eggs crack where they may.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Pop made me Easter baskets up 'til I was well in my 30s because HE got to eat all the schleck >'o'<('dutch'- candy/junk food)