Saturday, March 05, 2011

I heart modern medicine

Once again I ended up w/another UTI/kidney mess! Ugh I just don't get
any symptoms except for cramping and so many things can cause cramps.
Nope not till a few days ago when my energy was zapped, my focus in a
haze and pains by my side did I realize I was down for the count. Man if
it wasn't for modern medicine I wouldn't be alive today. A few hundred
years ago I probably would've died as a baby or toddler. I've always
been a sickly person who when stressed my immune system goes cuckoo
cuckoo! But I can't complain, I rather be sickly than so ill I couldn't
participate in everyday life.

Tonight I am going to Grand Central to meet Blondie and her old friend
MJ! I cannot wait to see MJ, I've not seen her for 10 years! She was one
of the sweetest girls I've ever met and super peppy! Always so up and
about. It will be fun to catch up and hear about her life since. She has
had a hard one no doubt.

Next week I have the exam #2 & the lab test #1, I am doing my best to
prepare for them. I studied about 5 hrs yesterday till my brain went on
strike. So instead I play computer games and watched tv

Not much else exciting happening except apt hunting, Jack thinks we may
have a real possibility in Rockland county! W00t! We will look this
Friday!

No comments: