Saturday, October 06, 2012

Back to square one

Well I've been dumped and it hurts. It hurts to think this someone who had my heart in his hand and treated me wonderfully better than I've ever been treated for the past 5 month just cut me off over the past few weeks. I realized he had a lot on his plate but I never imagine he would give up on us so quickly and he seems so unaffected by it all. Granted his has issues and those issues in many ways debilitate him. I am just at an all time low right now and it seems to be the norm for the fall the past few years.
I feel unlovable and a loser for taking a chance on someone who's background I would not normally give the time of day to. I just thought because he had been so open and never an unkind word or argument really between us that I finally found a man who knew how to communicate and take in consideration my ADD and his issues. But when the shit hit the fan, he was no where to be seen because I guess he cannot be there for anyone else during the times when he is super stressed?
I am so tired of feeling like a major fuckup. People all around me have gotten married, had children and have real careers and here I am struggling daily to keep it together. I was already feeling very depressed before being dumped but now I am depressed.
I have been kind of weepy today and it sucks, I haven't cried like this in so long I didn't ever think I would be back to this state. When I let Mr. Handsome in I was just starting to feel open to dating again and trying my hand at love once more. Now I wish I could just crawl into bed for days on end. But I can't I have to work and keep trying despite having zero ambition.
I keep messing up at my jobs because the classes are so packed closely together I get confused about who I taught what to? I am beginning to hate my life and I am very unhappy with myself. I just feel lousy all around and thank god Baba is by my side to let me be my weepy self and not be so alone. Yet tmw night I have to drive my unhappy self back to the city to my empty apartment so I can work Monday. This coming week is going to be so hard and with my ADD brain and the tendency to obsess I don't foresee many happy days in the near future :(

No comments: