Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sooktacular Fun at Fanwood Deaf School

Last Saturday, my friend Mama Raccoon had invited me to a Halloween Family event at Fanwood, NY Deaf School. It was Baby Raccoon's 1st Halloween! My friend Lisa Simpson and I met up and drove over to Westchester for some spooky fun. Mama and Papa Raccoon met us there and we went inside. They had all kinds of wonderful things to do, face painting, arts and crafts, a bouncy castle, pumpkin painting and even tug of war! Ran into old faces as per usual in the Deaf world. 
 
 
 Here's me and my new beau, world meet Frank, Frank meet world!
 

 
 Mama and baby Raccoon!

Frank sending some Deaf Love our way ILY


 The gang, Popeye's daughter in the blue, Lisa Simpson, Papa and Mama Raccoon :)

Lisa and Me
 

Mama Raccoon frightened but baby Raccoon is steady as a rock

 
 More cute kids with Frank
 
 
Popeye and daughter
 

 Lisa and Mama Racoon chittering away


BeetleJuice here to help the tug of war event


 Other side of the tug of war with a witch to brew the winning spell!

 
Anyone want a bone to gnaw on? Free, no strings attached! ;P
 
Afterwards Mama Raccoon, Lisa Simpson and I hit the food store to stock up on water for the impending arrival of Hurricane Sandy! This was good because I needed some chow anyways at home, it was slim pickings. We went back to the Raccoon's home and had grilled steak and shrimp yum yum, it was a great day!

No comments: