Monday, February 20, 2006

sowwy, Ive been gone...

Well folks,

I started this blog in Jan and then promptly got distracted by other crap like roommate drama. Yeah my hearie roommate is trying to evict me based on the fact I had a lock installed on my bedroom door.

Why you ask? Well the smart man that he is decided to bring home this lady name Lois (no, not superman's girlfriend) but this wacko he found in the park nearby while walking his dog Snowny. Fast forward and she was soon half living in our living room. Via the loveseat with dog and cat hair covered at least an inch thick. Hell, whatever floats her boat. I didnt mind, I always want my home environment to be welcoming and a refuge from the modern world.

But what I do mind is when things begin to go missing, both Szymanski and I noticed items missing almost daily. When we confronted my hearie roommate he admitted he made a mistake but meanwhile I am sure he gave her the apt key because prior to the thefts he asked me if he could give her a copy and I was against the idea simply because we didn't know who she really was? But I suspect he gave her a copy of the keys anyways. So I asked for the front door for all of us to chip in and get a new lock because 2 other asshole roommates who moved out b4 Szymanski moved in never turned in their keys either and they trashed the room they rented out.Holy hell, did the hearie roommate throw a fit. No he wouldnt do it. Ok fine you won't protect our things, screw you I have a $2000 mac in my room, footage that if they were ever destroyed would end my works and they are my only copies on mini dvs. After the locksmith came by, he decided to evict me. WHATEVER! Hell no, he was cheating me and Szymanski rent money and over charging us. What a bastard. I have always been fair and honest with him. Helped him on numerous occassions and this is the thanks I get? The dumbiest email he sent me yesterday reads as follows;

"I'm sure that you have a perfect right to have an ASL
interpreter present at any mediation--but wouldn't this be more
for show than out of necessity on your part? Between your hearing
aid and your expert-level lip-reading, I've never seen you have
any trouble at all in understanding or comprehending the spoken
word (unless you just refuse to pay attention), and you speak
standard English more clearly than 90% of the people on the
street. In any case, I assume that you would arrange this
yourself, and pay any charges required to retain an interpreter
for mediation."


uh excuse me, but my speech is NOT a reflection of my hearing ability. He's always accusing Szyamnski of hearing him when she's deafer than I am! Besides I am NOT hearing no matter how much others would like to believe (deaf or hearing folks both) I get from hearies on how well I speak and from deafies how I look "hearie"

here s an example of him blaming Szymanski for his troubles

"Truthfully tho--as certainly she must likely be on your side in all
this, I have to assume--barring even any word from her to the
contrary--that she has likely been privately encouraging you in the
course you have taken. (Who knows? She may even be the
Secret-Behind-the-Curtain Mastermind of these events, for all I know
[he suggested fancifully].) In any case, it doesn't seem that she is
particularly happy with me as a roommate, and I can't imagine that
she would be any happier about living here once you are gone."

Thats right I am a controlled robot and Szymanski is the powerful OZ! Whatever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit what a fucking retard! Cant say i blame you one bit for doing what you did Jenny. All this crap over a simple lock. Seems like he just hates himself and his corn flakes taste like shit in the morning. Mediation? the guy should just point and laugh at him as far as im concerned :)

-Pate

Carrie said...

Ugh. Can't stand that guy and I never wanna meet him. Maybe you can sue him for stupid discrimination? You've got his crummy emails as evidence, dearie. ;) Good luck with that jerk. *hugs!*