Thursday, November 08, 2007

How do I UnwINd?

Variety Puzzles "Easy, Fast'n'Fun"
by Dell Magazines which does a lot of
Wordfinds and Crossword Puzzles. These
magazines are infamous @ airports,
newstands, and the lower shelves of
magazine sections at any location that
sells food. I LOVE them. Being bored easily
makes doing these kinds of puzzles even
better because I'm up for the mental
challenge of thinking differenly. I truly
believe your brain is a muscle, the more
you use it. The better it becomes. I love
reading, doing puzzles and recently I'm
trying a new kind of drawing activity as
you can see below. I have 2 copy the
small squares onto the lower grid by their
assignment. B-2, D-8... Its kinda cool.
Back at MSSD we had to do a self-
portrait in which the art teacher who's
name escapes me as I'm tired tonite.
Nyhoo, she xeroxed photos of us, added
a grid and then we had to copy from that
onto a larger canvas and paint our portrait.
Its probably buried in the garage at Baba's?
Or it got thrown out? Dunno. But
anyways, it came out pretty good. I
learned about my features such as I have
"bedroom" eyes, heavy upper eye lids.
And the area between the nose and upper
lip is kinda long on my face. If you look
at that space in people's faces, like any-
thing else, it varies. Nyhoo, I think so far
the picture will be a moose or moooses
in a sceneic background, will take more
pics as my progress, er prowness continues...

The last picture was a beautiful sunset
that I saw on the way to Szymanski's
birthday party last Saturday. Just beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I don't think I've ever seen that picture you did of yourself at MSSD. I'd like to see it, though, if we ever get those boxes emptied. I thought the picture of the sunset was spectacular. Awsome. Baba