Thursday, November 01, 2007

Getting old

The conflict between a friend of mine
and my bf is getting old quite fast.
I'm tired of being in the middle.

Plus I emailed the dentist requesting a
refund for a poor job done during my
dental exam. Its surprising because he did
a great job with my veneers. How disappointing!

My jobs are going well. I put in and got
approved for an LOA till next summer
for one of my jobs.

My spirits are low this week. I'm tired of
the tension between my bf and my friend
who's like a sister to me. I've gone out of
my way to keep them separated but what
really gets me is how my bf cannot find it
in himself to forgive her for past mistakes
and try to find a way to appreciate her as
a person. He focuses so much on their
differences rather than looking for their
similarities. And I'm so sick of being in the
middle of the two!

No comments: