Sunday, November 18, 2007

Problem solved

Well the deal now is my 2nd roommate
will be "sacraficing" his larger than life
size TV 2 storage so that the living room
is no longer an extension of his bedroom.

1st roommate and I talked this a.m.. She
seems to understand what the problem
was and doesn't seem to mind getting rid
of the TV either as she never wanted it
to begin with. We both were fine with the
15 channels we originally had. Me I'm a
member of netflix so I'm set with or
without cable.

Feeling better today, still a small cough.
Jack and I are headed to this small Greek
diner up in the Bronxs for lunch. They
make a killer pisticio (sp?). Hope its fresh,
it not a burger will suffice.

My spirits are lifting the closer it gets
to tues nite when Jack and I head out
to PA. Its gooble time!

No comments: