Saturday, November 17, 2007

Suffocating a little

I basically am being cramped by my new
3rd roommate. But now after being sick for
a few days, im feeling trapped in my bed-
room. At first he was ok 1.5 week ago, but
now he's walking on my last nerve! EVERY
time he sees me he keeps asking me if I
got storage. I'm like, hello, I worked all
week. 2ndly I do not answer to him :(
My 1st roommate isn't being 2 cool either.
Basically I'm feeling a bit ganged up on &
luckily 4 me Jack's here. I feel like I have
someone rooting for me. Remember Sam
the ASSwipe roommate? How upset I
was all the time? Well I'm kinda feeling
that way now. Things have soured some.
But, being the eternal optimist & a believer,
I'm hoping in the long term this will work
itself out. Just right now being in the middle
of it, its SssuCks.

I'm so glad Thanksgiving is right around
the corner. A visit with my family is just
what I need and want. I'm so blessed to
enjoy my familys company. Plus Jack &
I are sick of my room! We haven't been
able to use the LR since you know who
moved in :-(

Not much else is new, work, work, student
"teach"...blah blah, being responsible...

I'm kinda in a whinny, bitchy mood. Glad
tmw is a new day. I get like this when
I'm sick. But rather have it now then over
the Thanksgiving break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a few more days to tote the weary load. C'mon Tuesday!