Monday, November 19, 2007

Winter is almost here

Right now, headed to NJ to give my under-
grads their Midterm. My 1st created midterm
ever :) its kinda snowing, sleeting right now.
Makes me want to crawl back into my nice
warm bed and snuggle w/my Sweets.

My new roommate is still bitching/moaning
over the fact his TV is going into Storage.
He was on the ph last night, going on and on
about me. Really he needs to let it go. Jack
could hear everything which of course upset
him as he knew this guy is being childish.
What's funnier is that he was told by my
1st roommate that she wants MY TV back
in the Living Room bc she knows I shared it
and we were happy with the existing set-up.
Glad too, I can see now I have little to
worry about because she's not falling for
his "pity me" party. He kept telling her how
he was gonna "clean" the apt once I was gone
for Thanksgiving break. Christ, I've kept
that apt clean for so long because while
I may have clutter, its clean. My
roommate she's the opposite, little clutter
but she doesn't deep clean. He has no idea
and wants to blame me for everything. I
guess hes gonna blame me for global warming
and racism as well! Whatever, 3 months, he's
only gonna be there for 3 months!

No comments: