Saturday, November 10, 2007

Part II

This was in the very last showroom , and I just loved it! I had to snap it, it was like priced at several thousands I think? Just beautiful. Strong geometric shapes, a nice shade of blue and intensity.

I forgot who this is suppose to be but it was in the back of the showrooms with with all the lighting and chandeliers

Cool chair, enuff said

a wall decor I liked, damn I lost the listing of the showrooms so hard for me to say who's it is :(

Liked this one, Szymanski pointed out its a blantant rip off of another well known artist. I agree, the idea is not new but still fun to look at in person. This picture doesn't do it justiced. Sorry I only had my SK2 with me

Just loved the entrance to one of the showrooms, this is the same one as the picture above, only the one above is further back

Salivating, Michael Tavano, I'm hooked on your work, I curse you ;) ! For once I wish I had money. His showroom was in my opinion the BEST of them all.

No comments: