Monday, February 25, 2008

And a way we go!

Bleah, fell behind in my blogging duties!
Anyhoo I've mostly been concentrating on the
move the past few weeks. A week ago Sunday
the movers were suppose to come but they
were running late and storage is only open
from 1030am-130pm! So we had to have the
movers come last week Tuesday. They were
great! For 3 hours, 3 men, a HUGE truck, 5 flights of stairs then
driving to Queens for storage
only cost me $240 (all 3 men got $15 tip
included in the total)! I was quite please.

Then the rest of the week last week I
focused on settling in Blondies apt with
Jack. We re both so much happier, I had no
idea how miserable we were at the old apt.
The 1st day I woke up at Blondies place,
I woke up feeling GOOD, rested. Not tense
like before.

Saturday I spent the day with Blondie &
Szymanski. It was fun, we brought baking
clay to make stuff with. Blondie showed
me the neatest trick to make roses. I also
made a cute little bottle with 2 Xs on it to
symbolize booze. Ironically Eddie made a
purple, gray dragon and later we put the
little booze bottle into his hands so when
you hang the dragon, he looks sprawled onto
the wall, the booze explains why ;)

Watched a few movies here and there. Saw
BattleStar Galacia movie called "Razor",
well done, Jack & I watched it twice. We
also watched this ultra religious movie
called the "Time Changer." It was hilarious
and really harmless movie. I have been
catching up on all of my reality shows
like "Flavor Flav 3", "Scott Baio 46 &
Pregnant" and "My Fair Brady, Maybe Baby?"

Last week was winter break for most
of NYC public schools so it was good
timing for the move. Next weekend we
will be looking at apts all day Sat & Sun..
Because of the looming recession, rent
prices have come down some. We might even
be able to stay in Manhattan! See see..

No comments: