Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From afar...

Its feels surreal lately because I have to finish my student teaching but all around me its films, films, films. I am SICK of lesson plans. I've been doing them non-stop for about 3 years now. Im looking forward to mid-june for a 1 month breather from being a teacher.

Saw this video when googling for IMovie Special Effects. I was hoping for examples of plug ins but this was cute using what the standard editing program comes with. I swear he looks just like one of my 8th graders! Poor white boys with short/shaggy brown hair and wired rim glasses. They're all doomed and end up looking like Harry Potter.

Tmw Rusty is coming to observe me. Wish me luck, I hope the last visit goes smoothly. But today the class was ruly cuz Junes right around the corner and the weather was nice.

No comments: