Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lower East Side Festival

This afternoon, before meeting up
with Jade for a MICA Model rehersal,
I went to a LES festival on 10th st,
between 1st & 2nd ave. It was great.
Lots of tables with art work, jewerly,
odds and ends. After a while I started
snapping photos of what was for sale.
I especially got a kick out of the
Barbie Perfume Maker, and Telephone
Set Kits.

The rehersal went well, we ended up
doing the rehersal outside on the
street due to a mixup with scheduling
at the location. They had MICA down
for tmw not today.

Luckily it was beautiful outside. I got
to see Janice, as well as John Collins
the photographer. And meet some of
the new models. I'm looking forward
to continuing for the next 3 saturdays!

Came home with some chinese food takeout
and soon afterwards Jack and his Mom
walked in. We all visited for a few
hours. All in all, it was a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: