Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The power of clothes

I must say I enjoy dressing nicely when I
work. Dress pants and a nice top really
makes me feel good and confident too.
Funny thing happened today when I was
setting up technical equipment for one
teacher who happened to be wearing
blue jeans and a tee shirt versus me
wearing grey pants with blue pin strips
and fuchsia top. One of the students
began telling me she didn't know whether
or not she was enrolled in my class and
I realized she thought I was her professor
and her professor was one of her peers!
Her professor immediately interjected
and clarified who she was. I couldn't
help but smirk inside.
The funny thing is I am a professor and
tonight I am teaching my 1st class in
the Bronx so I am dressed just right
for the part :}

No comments: