Monday, September 13, 2010

Why my Mom rules

Today is Mom's birthday and I thought I
take a few minutes to share why my Mom
Is #1!
My Mom has always been my biggest
cheerleader. She stands behind me and
always says "you can do it!"
My Mom taught me how to be a good
friend. To accept people, flaws and all.
My Mom is a terrific cook and has
taught me how to be as well.
My Mom is a card shark, where do you
think I picked up my skills?!
My Mom is intelligent, always reading
and knows all the answers on Jeopardy
and trivia pursuit.
My Mom knows how to stretch a dollar
and make her money last. As well
as ways to save money. Where to
shop to get the best bargains.
My Mom has a real knack for interior
decorating and has numerous times
over the years, helped me organized
my infamous clutter piles.
My Mom has always picked me up
when I've been down or felt defeated.
She's always been there for me.
So Mom, thank you for being my Mom
and again Happy Birthday!

No comments: