Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Law & Order "Silencer"

NYDT's Pool Tourney is really starting to pick up in terms of sponsors!!! I got two more on Saturday while out and about with Szymanski in the NYU/St. Marks area. The 8th Street Lab donated two gift certificates for $25 each and one independent artist also donated two tees with his work printed on em. We also hit the Pommes Frites on 2nd ave between 7th and 8th st for some Belgian fries. What's cool about this little FF shack is, you have your choice of 25 plus dipping sauces. We got the peanut satay sauce, the pesto sauce and then horseradish sauce, along with good old fashion ketchup, yummy! Another cool store we visited was called Giant Robot, I am hoping they will donate for NYDT's Pool tourney raffle as well *keep your fingers crossed!* I was suppose to go see 300 the movie but my Sweets wasn't up to going, still recovering from his dental surgery and that was fine by me. It gave me more chance to scout while out with Szymanski during the evening.

When I came home Saturday night, Jack and I watched A Perfect Storm. I love that movie. I just love movies about mother nature and her wrath. It was just nice to be with him.

Sunday met up with the NYDT's developing committee members for brunch at Art's Cafe, a little pricey but delicious. I drank like 4 flutes of mimosa and caught a little buzz by the time our "meeting" ended. Then I came back home to find that Jack had tidied up some of the apt and I finished the dishes and got the place in decent shape before we hit the road to PA. We also stopped by his storage to put some of my crap away (Jack figured if I have less crap at my place, it will be less likely to get cluttered.) Only time will tell.

We arrived to PA to find Baba in great spirits and had a lovely dinner of salmon steaks, spinach souffle and yams. YUMMY!

Today Jack and I were lazy bums, we slept most of the day. Me because it was the first day I had to myself in so long and for him to get the rest he needed from the surgery last Thursday. Now its 2am and we're both wide awake. Well I am kinda tired but will keep him company for a little longer.

Tonight was the 1st night of Passover, tmw night I will go to Temple with Baba, Mom and Uncle David for the 2nd night of Sedar. I love going to this event yearly and missed last year due to my surgery. That's right its been a year since I had my melons reduced to oranges. It was one of the most painful thing I ever went thru but my back doesn't act up like it used to and my clothes fit me right. I still have some visible scarring but I don't care because it was worth it to me.

Don't forget to tune in tmw night at 9pm on NBC for Law and Order:CI Silencer. If you see a girl in a long black winter coat with a gray hat and pink mitts, thats me! My scenes were all outdoors so maybe you'll catch a fleeting moment of me? Who knows but I am so excited for Alexa, this is her 2nd Law and Order series she's done. Hooray!

No comments: