Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy 25th Bday Jack!

Today is my Sweets bday, I plan to take him to dinner at Cafe Mozart here in Manhattan, the reviews all raved about their desserts and atmosphere. I think Jack will like it because its classy and thats the kind of guy he is. Also want to give him the gifts I brought. Luckily I dont have to work tmw morning so I can spend a lot of time with him this weekend. Sunday I will help Szymanski with communications between herself and the movers at 11am and then we have plans to meet King for dinner that night (if my budget permits?)

I have been so busy with all of the work Ive gotten lately, heres a breakdown of my schedule

Mondays I work as a Technician during the day, teach ASL that night
Tues I work as ASL Instructor in the Bronxs and then return to Manhattan for private tutoring
Wed I work as a Technician during the day, teach ASL that night
Thurs I am off during the day and teach ASL that night
Fridays I private tutor in the afternoons (soon to end after next week)
Saturdays I work ASL Instructor in the Bronxs and then return to Manhattan for private tutoring

so between having 3 classes to teach at night, 2 classes during the day and 1-2 private ASL tutoring sessions each week means a LOT of lesson plans. This is good that work has finally picked up! Been collecting possible work gigs contacts for me to fax my resumes to this Monday at work. Ive decided if I cant find enough work for me here in Manhattan I may temporarily move to another state and city in August to work as a FT ASL instructor and get my student teaching over with as well as make some decent money and pay off bills that have accumulated over the past few years of grad school such as school loans. I wont know for sure till July whethere I stay or go?

Wasn't feeling well this week so am tired today and damn the man! Or the lady who invented ice cream! The past week I devoured 2 pints of Hagen Das carmel cone flavor, its sooo addictive but now all of my clothes are too tight. I already knew ice cream was a no no, but try telling that to my ovaries and aunt flo, they just dont listen. Therefore NO ice cream for me, no sireee

Been busy working on the DVD curriculum outline, we figure we'll start filming in June. Its a great opportunity for me and I miss filming anways.

No comments: