Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NYDT on the Brain!

Met up with Rusty and Blondie to discuss the curriculum DVD we will be developing starting in June. Right now we re at the planning stages for this project but it should be a good experience. And a nice addition to my film-making portfolio.

Made a major decision to today to stay put at my current apt instead of possibly moving in with Jack. See I promised myself after my 1st ex and I broke up that I would not live with a boyfriend again, only if I am married. Jack was so sweet to offer to let me stay with him to save money and I probably would save $$ but I don't think thats a good enough reason to do this. If we do get married down the road, I want to build a home together but not this way. Not because I'm struggling to make ends meet. Jack has enough to worry about, without me being a burden *he would argue I am not a burden* but I'm the one who has to live with myself. Now having decided that, I gotta create a workspace in my current apt where I am at now. I need an area to edit. I havent been editing because I dont have a place to do so. But gonna talk to my roommate this weekend about letting me have this one corner outside my bedroom that would be good to set up a little table and chair. I would even use a folding table to save space if needed.

NYDT fundraising is going along nicely. We have over $1300 in raffle prizes and cash prizes for our tourney winners. Been working on the program layout for Saturday and updating the forms as needed. Right now not much else is going on except NYDT and thats fine, I can get my life back after Saturday :)

No comments: