Friday, August 03, 2007

Baba & Nancy

Were so sweet and both wrote me emails about my Uncle John and how he is
antisocial among other things. I really don't feel hurt anymore, I think
after Uncle Rob's wedding I gave up trying to get to know Uncle John.
Now its more of a curiousity than anything. See being an only child, not
knowin father or his side of the family makes me want to know those few
who are a part of mine. I admire Uncle John as he has brains and has
turned his life into a finacial success. I also think he's one of the
few relatives who eyes look like mine.

I won't repeat what Nancy wrote in her email but it made me literally
LOL (laugh out loud). Personally I never do and find it iditioc when
people type it to me but I cannot deny this time I did! I'm a HUGE fan
of abbreviations! It was so nice of both Baba and Nancy to address my
recent blog posting. (Baba, I hope none of what I write upsets you, I
use this blog to vent, not to upset anyone)

Right now am on the way to Blondies. I cancelled yesterday because it
was too damn hot and my bedroom has the best air conditioner! I love it
cuz it maintains temperature, not just non-stop blasting of cold air.
And also it has an energy saver button! I've been working on also
keeping my charger unplugged. What I want to know is, if you're using a
power strip for all of your electronics, can I simply just turn it off
and then it still saves electricity or does that need to be unplugged as
well? (Keri, if you're reading this, do you know?)

Nyhoo tmw Jack and I will go to a luncheon of some kind for people who
drive similar cars or something. Honestly the details are fuzzy to me
but I'm just glad to be able to go out to an event that Jack would like
:)
"If soul may look and body touch,
Which is the more blest?"
- Yeats

No comments: