Friday, August 24, 2007

Oreos and diet coke

Ahhhhh!
I caught the 3pm bus to PA.. Since time was limited, I grabbed a chilli
dog, cheese combos, oreos and a diet coke. Not exactly the food pyramid
I know but its slim picking at Port Authority.

Good news tho, thanks to King for the referral I have a job interview
lined up for next wednesday, whee! Possible teach 2 ASL classes at a
college in NJ! Its in the early morning but I don't care cuz the pay is
excellent and well worth it. Ill make it happen! There's another college
also interested in meeting with me to set up ASL classes for the spring!
This is exactly what I wanted, to teach at College level. I'm feeling
good about this.

Gonna miss Jack this weekend. He's planning to work on his car and
probably ride his bike too. He's got a killer bike that I want to use
sometime soon. He and I have been getting along really well. Its nice to
be in sync for a change.

Tmw Mom has the whole day planned for me. I will also see my Aunt Nancy
and Bobby too. Tonight Baba is picking me up from the train station, the
bus drops off the passengers in front fo the train station in my home
town.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever."
- Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: