Monday, October 29, 2007

DST. No not the "Deaf Standard Time..."

Daylight savings time made my clocks
all wonky! Seems that this year, DST
occurred 3 weeks earlier and now it will
occur 1 week later. A week from Sunday,
November 4th. So meanwhile my VCR/
DVD player and travel alarm on my
SK2 didn't receive the memo and went
ahead and fell back last night. Naughty
appliances, do your homework next
time before assuming!

Watched "28 Weeks Later", the sequel
to "28 Days Later." Pretty good! They
left the ending open to more movies. I
also watched "Serenity" a good sci-fi
movie. What's interesting to me is the
'infected' from the 28 Weeks Later, and
the 'reavers' from Serenity were people
who at one time, fine, normal until they
became "infected" with the rage virus.
Or injected with a serum that was
suppose to eliminate aggression but
unfortunately for 10% of the population
had the opposite affect, RAGE and
became the "reavers!" cannibals, angry,
and nightmarish creatures. Either way,
I got my fixs of scary creatures this past weekend.

No comments: