Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lancaster Catholic HS Fair 2008

I saw in the paper earlier today that
tonight was the opening of the fair and
I used to go every year with Paula when
we were teenagers. So I called up Nancy,
David and Bobby and invited them to go.
And so we did!
It was a LOT of fun. Before we got there.
We all meet up at their house and Nancy
showed me the guest bathroom that's
she currently renovating, aren't the
fishes cool?
The rest of the pictures are from the
fair itself. Bobby and I went on the
Graviton 2xs! (The one that looks like
an UFO ship aka Close Encounters of
the Third Kind) its the ride that sucks
you up against the wall! The 1st time
I will admit I was slighty dizzy but the
2nd time went just fine!
Some photos are of Bobby in the bumper
cars, not exactly clear I know, me
do-do?
Afterall its a SK2!
Lastly they all got me this SWEET clock
for a house-warming gift! The clock had
different sushi/sashimi pieces instead
of nbrs. And for the hands a knife
and fork. I know, why not chopsticks,
I'll never know but its a great clock. Will
snap a photo of it once Jack and I hang it
up on the wall.
This visit went by way tooo fast! I
just enjoy being with my family so
much and spending time with Baba!
Boo hoo! I don't wanna go! But ill be
home in a month for Nathan's 6th
birtday! Yay! And again in August for my bday ;D

No comments: