Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sharp jagged rock

lodged behind my left eye or so it feels like it.

The past 2 days my sinuses, mostly on the left side has been steadily
getting worst. I fear
I have a small sinus infection and headache
is at times quite unbearable. I hate going to
bed with the same headache I woke up with,
only to wake up again the next day with
the same damn headache. Well I woke
up today and it was bad. I mean
BAD! Cold cloths, zyrtect,
nasal spray, spicy food, nothing is helping!
Called Baba up by relay and explained the
situation. She went into the Perlis mode and
immediately Mom and Baba made arrangements
for me to see Mom's doctor tmw afternoon.
Thank god Jacks health ins is accepted out
of state! I was gonna try to drive in tonight
but both Baba and Jack were against the idea.
Feeling the way I do, I didn't argue.

Right now am watching Dustin Hoffman
in "Little Big Man" made in 1970. About an
ancient frontiersman (White I think or an
Albino Native American, I'm not sure? I
missed the 1st hour of it.) live among the
Indians and deals with the life among the
tribes and the hostile white men. Its not
bad, its the kind of movie I find myself
looking up and down at, doing small tasks
in between until it captivates me once more.

Last night was Parents night. It went as
well as it could, with all things considered.
-the music teachers Ipod with all of the
shows songs was stolen that morning
-Russo had to miss the beginning of the
show on Tues for court due to her SK
being robbed. Then again she had to go
back in the middle of the day, all the way
down to Brooklyn yesterday after
teaching only to return to do the show.
-The art teacher didn't leave any equipment
or instruct me or Adamn on technology
related matters that forced me to stumble
in the middle of the auditorium rows with a
pole so I could poke at the LCD monitor
and turn the power on.
-Adamn students film was not returned
to him from the afternoon show by the
Art teacher.
But even with all the kinks, once the show
started it kept on rolling. And I was glad
that finally some of the other students
films were being shown with their parents
in the audience.

Wow I can't believe I won't be going
there everyday anymore. I don't think
its sunk in yet. Probably won't till I get
back from PA mid next week.

I got to see Blondie and Eddie last nite
for a little while. Eddie is letting me
return to media services on Monday the
23rd, ill be working 4 eight hour days, whee
I could use the moolaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Blondie summed it up well last night. A
job is the one where you don't bring your
work home with. While a career you do.
How true!

As for the DPHH pictures, I'm waiting on
Franklin when she has the time to send em
to me. I've gotten a few emails inquiring,
so not to fear. Probably by next weekend
at the latest. I don't wanna bug Franklin.
Besides *grins* I know she reads this ;D

1 comment:

Kate O. Breen said...

hey - I've seen the movie once. I think DH 's character is a white man who lived with the local tribe from a young age.