Friday, June 06, 2008

My 2nd Anniversary

Yep its today and ironically today is also Baba's anniversary as well, I
think? I believe she and Papa got married on the 6th but I could be
wrong, perhaps the 3rd?
I'm headed to work now, poor Russo last night she was robbed on the
train on the way to the Prom that she was chaperoning :( this is so
wrong, Russo is one of the sweetest women I know and I feel terrible for
her. I swung by dunkin donuts to bring for her and the kids in 3rd
period as they've done such a good job with the filming!
Most of the student films are done, today I'm focusing on the end
credits bc that's time consuming itself, title pages, inserts etc
etc...
Tmw I film MICA rehersal and tmw night Jack and I will celebrate our
anniversary as tonight I'm committed to DPHH as the photographer.
Life is moving along a lot nicer these past few days. And I'm glad!

No comments: