Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jack rabbit...



I am having a wonderful time in PA. Spent the weekends at my Mom and we had a lot of fun. We went shopping at Payless shoes and Goodwill among a few other places. I was able to buy some summer shoes and clothes, Pah!

I also got to spend time with my Bastard Kitty, Tom. Who at first was mad at me and basically told me to "Piss Off" like Chef Gordon Ramsey. Actually I wonder if they're related, both bitchy but lovable???

I finally got a nibble, one job opening has contacted me and asked me to come in for an interview so hopefully that will happen sometime next week after MICA ends.

Right now I am at Baba's doing some work for a friend on translating footage from ASl to English as she is a hearie who doesn't sign... *yet*

Tmw I return to NYC, and while the break went by too quickly I miss my Jack rabbit.

No comments: