Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My newest sworn enemy!

Chase bank!!! I hate this bank, this bank has been nothing but TROUBLE for the past 3 months. This morning I had to buy a new metro card because yesterday while exiting the subway my reduced fare card was lost. I am so pissed at myself as I had it in my hands along with some things I was carrying so I would have it ready for the bus to go home but somewhere while walking up the steps and arriving to the bus stop I lost it. Argh!! So I had to wee wee and buy a new one at FULL price this a.m. before heading to work today.

Since I didnt have $81 on me in cash I decided to use my check card to buy a month pass. When I used the vending machine it declined my credit card so I tried a 2nd time this time using the ATM option and my pin nbr and it went thru and a new card was in my hands. Fast forward to a few minutes ago I went online to check my checking account balance and low behold there were 2 deductions for $81!!! Hello, so now I've emailed them and I am also using my sidekick to call the MTA thru relay and investigate why I was charged twice!! I hate CHASE BANK. I am closing my account later this week and going with Bank of America. Chase bank sucks ASS! and I swear to god if I lost more money because of their incompetency, I will have a major fit.

No comments: