Monday, October 13, 2008

Ny kids for Obama!

Earlier today I saw a folding table at the
corner of 120th and Amsterdam ave thinking
it was someone selling stuff like a garage
sale or sumthing. But imagine to my surprise
it was 3 little girls holding a bake sale for
Obama to raise money for his campaign. I
brought 2 cookies and donated an extra
dollar to their cause. They were such a
cute bunch and when I went back to work,
I told others about them so they too could
go across the street and see that patriotism
knows no age bounds! I gave them this
website and told them that Mom and Dad
should help them navigate to this website.
(Mom and Dad if ur reading this- Id be curious
to know how much money the girls raised
today? There's a comment section below)
Thank you girls for being you and showing me
the American spirit is alive and well!

No comments: