Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Puffs tissues with Vicks


Are the best invention for people with colds. I am gonna buy a box tmw. Yep, woke up yesterday with a sore throat and stuffed up nose and today am sneezing left and right, bleah!

This weekend was pretty good. On Friday I did a research project that involved watching a signing avatar. It was cool experience to finally be able to understand an Avatar because most of the time its verbal and I can't understand them anyways unless there's captioning. Friday night was DPHH. Over 25 of my students came! One girl, boy was she fun! She got me a few free shots from the bartender. I can't make a habit out of this. Otherwise the lines between teacher and students becomes blurred but nonetheless, I had a blast!

Saturday I worked an event for 9 hours taking care of the microphones and other bs and it was worth it because the pay is $25 an hour *cash register dings!*

Sunday I was planning to see Eddie and Blondie but I was just too tired. Jack was a sweetheart and brought the cable box back into the bedroom. This way I could stay in my pjs and watch pre-recorded episodes of Star Trek series such as Voyager and Enterprise. We ordered breakfast for dinner, me I had french toast, and he had pancakes.

Luckily today I am at media so it doesn't require a lot of brainpower. Tmw I will pick up some dayquil and that will help me focus on grading students papers etc etc..

I am READY for Thanksgiving, feels like its so far away this year. I am looking forward to my Uncle David and Nancys corn pudding as well as stuffing with gravy. And visiting with my friend Karen too.

No comments: