Friday, September 07, 2012

Staying on target

So this was an off week for me due to the long holiday Labor day weekend with Mr. Handsome and going back to work my ADD focus is quite low lately. With my laptop being dead momentarily until its fixed in a few weeks this means I must actually follow what I said I would do last spring. And ONLY work when I'm at work. Problem is my schedule is so shitty this semester that the idea of going to work on my days off sucks. With the schedule I had before I had free time after my morning/afternoon classes to stay and work later. But this semester I have work all day long no breaks till the evenings, 3 days a week so I am not feeling inclined to go back to my job sites on my days off.
Today I will use my friends computer to complete one task. Then Sunday I must go to one of my job sites and get my lesson plans done for next week. But tonight and tmw I'm cutting myself a break and seeing various friends during that time which is the kind of fun I need right now.
I am also looking forward to things settling down into a routine. And I happily report I'm trying to stay on top of my clutter issues since Mom visit. Recently tidied up the bedroom and living room. Plus spot touch the kitchen floor and take out the trash. This is a step in the right direction, forming habits that wll hopefully prevent chaos in the future. Only time will tell...

No comments: