Monday, September 10, 2012

Love sick

Mama Racoon yesterday remarked that I'm 'love sick' her husband chimed in that he agreed, 'yep you're love sick' he said. And so I must be.
Went to the Deaf Expo yesterday in Queens it was fun and packed! Couldn't move but a few feet before I ran into someone else I know. Living in NYC has allowed me to make or know Deaf friends outside of the Gallaudet/MSD zone of DC/MD area. I've gotten to meet many former RIT and Deafies from Ohio/Chicago/Michigan area too since moving here. I also enjoy the local Deaf NYers, CODAs & terps. Each are different depending on which borough they're from and if they're out of towners its awesome!
Through Goddess Rose, I met several new Deafies this weekend that I would love to see again down the road. Some may complain the Deaf world is too small but not me, I love it and if you actually give people a chance you end up having too many friends :]
Today I was pleased Mr. Handsome kept me company most of the afternoon & evening. It was nice textng back and forth talking about things, not just a few random texts here or there. And he misses me too which always nice to know. I feel like I lucked it out with my Sexy German, we have chemistry, communication & compatibility. I sometimes think its unreal at how well its been going despite the LDR factor. We have not argued once, debated a few times yes but it was never very serious or heated debates. And there were a few times I shared things that were bothering me and he listen and responded quite favorably. That just blows my mind away, its not a struggle to be with him. As Red Hots has said many times 'a relationship shouldn't be THAT hard.' I agree and finally understand why. Or I'm still in the honeymoon state & haven't come down yet? I doubt it, reason why is I am mad crazy for him, more than either of my exes. But my 1st ex I was ga ga for too not as much as I am & was with my Sexy German. This to me tells me how I feel for him now will only flourish with time. Besides he was the only one I spoke of repeatedly over the years as the one I was crazy about. Last weekend when Blondie finally met Mr. Handsome I said to her in the car. Wow can you believe it? You've heard about this guy on and off for 15 yrs, now he's here, amazing isn't it! And she agreed.

No comments: