Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finally got my 1st movie back last night from the special effects editor Hinterlang :) Now I can go ahead and add the voice overs and subtitles, lastly sound effects wheeeee! I should have a finished bit by Monday/Tuesday.

Got called into work today as a technician. Basically it was going around to the various classrooms and replacing power strips, making sure the wiring is right, replacing overhead projectors with new bulbs, VERY BORING but heck, its some money. Besides Eddie was so glad I came in because the other worker hurt his knee playing football last weekend. The school here is basically dead, only adminstrative folks and some students strolling about.

Now I am off to the $1 store for paper plates and cups for this weekend's shoot. I just plan to serve fruits and donuts with OJ in the a.m.. And order a couple of Pizzas for mid afternoon plus buy a cake (1 of my student's birthday is the same day as the shoot). I am really looking forward to this gig Saturday. The last time I shot any footage was in May/June last year. I aching to make more deaf films.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your shoot went well and that it was everything you wanted it to be. Know you had a good time doing it. Good for you.
Love,
Baba