Wednesday, January 31, 2007

GGG is DONE!

I finished the 1st movie, PAH! Now I just have to export it to QuickTime and drop it off tmw for Lopez :D I think the site will be ready to premiere next Monday or Tuesday?

Works been busy as usual. Last night the twins were so much fun. I brought them "Finding Nemo" bath tub toys, it was on sale and its a good reward for them and their patience. After all when your 3 years old, an hour seems like eternity!

Tmw night I head to PA for Baba's bday. I am hoping for lots of R&R. Clyde is also looking forward to going down. He and Baba get along famously. Also Clyde has been signing more now, yay! He used a sign the other night that I was surprised he knew. I cant remmy what it was but the fact is, he knows more than he lets on. I say unleash your inner ASL beast and lets get those hands flying! We havent figured out what to do for Valentines day, its kinda hard cuz its on a Wednesday and I work that day. Funny with my ex, I cant recall any valentines day that stood out as memorable. I am curious to see what Clyde plans for us? I am not interested in going out to eat, we do that normally and it wouldnt be very special. I want to do something unique and memorable.

No comments: