Monday, January 29, 2007

No it's not OVeR

Well some of you may be wondering what exactly am I refering to? All I will say is relationships take a lot of work and dedication. Clyde and I decided to do the work that is necessary to make our relationship stronger. *imitates Forrest Gump* That's all I have to say about that.

Friday nite, I visited went to Blondie's apt where Syzmanski was there and we all ate good Indian food. Clyde doesnt like Indian so the girls are always up for Indian food and man was it good, especially on a cold night like that one. I tried a new meal called dosa, its like a spongy flat bread wrap, excellent. Of course the chicken marsala rules with some nan bread, yum!

Saturday I met with my two students to do editing for their project. We were there for about 6 hours. They did a great job. I just have to add the subtitles which Clyde plans to help me with that tonight after work. Saturday night I was with Clyde having a "heart to heart" talk.

Yesterday was laundry day. King came by to show me her video project she's been editing. I helped her tighten some scenes and with any questions she had. I see a filmmaker in the works :D Then Clyde and Gabe came by and with my roommate, we ordered pizza and it was a lot of fun. I love having my apt be a place where people can come by and hang out. I think it comes from all those years living in the dorm at MSSD and my numerous apts in Maryland where people were always coming and going. Poor Szymanski, she is having a huge problem with ASSwipe! ASSwipe changed the locks on her and threatened to destroy her stuff. King, Szymanski, Clyde and I went and got the police to come with us to the apt. So Beth could get the last of her belongings but there was no answer. I have a pretty good suspicion that he was there but didn't answer the door. The police officer was more than aware of ASSwipes history. Basically this officer is just waiting for a reason to arrest ASSwipe, should we be so lucky!

Today I am at work, the GGG movie is all done except for one "ping" for the special effects and 1 melody for one scene and voila, its DONE! It feels good to be editing on a more regular basis.

No comments: