Sunday, January 07, 2007

January Blues

Been kinda in the dumps the past few weeks. Life sometimes gets me down and I become antisocial and apathetic. Not to worry I don't allow myself to stay that way once I am aware I am depressed. The whole deaf/hearing differences has taken a toll on me as well as trying to find work to support myself and to strike a balance that I can handle.

Next weekend I do have something to look forward to, thats my student's film project. Luckily Knob, King and Clyde will be there as my crew and to be in their movies. Also related to film making I have been using the "alone time" to log the rest of PAWs movie footage. I want it finished before I go to DC in Feb.. *keep your fingers crossed*

Came across two interesting websites during the past week or so. One is called New York Song Line where you can look up your street or location and find out interesting tidbits of history about it. The second site is called HopStop which is great for NYers because often time when entering an address in Yahoo maps or Mapquest they do not list what subway stops are near the address and it makes it hard for pedestrians like myself to figure out which trains to take, luckily this site can help! Good news you can use this site in several major cities like San Fransico or DC.

No comments: