Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kung Fu Anyone?

Blondie has been raving about this Deaf Ninja video and its very good to watch, a lot of usage of Classifiers and NMM. Also this is an older video on Stick Figures Kung Fu Fighting.

Now that the weather is getting nicer, my mood has been improving. Spent some time with Blondie earlier. We will be doing a DVD together over the summer and already agreed to meet up Saturday night to get an outline going and some ideas down on paper.

Also tonight at 9pm, Through Deaf Eyes will be on PBS. Do watch it if you can! Szymanski and I plan to catch it tonight at my place.

Tmw I will meet Nutter at 1pm to go out and about to seek gift certificates or prizes for the NYDT fundraiser. I sure hope we score some excellent goodies??

1 comment:

Karen said...

I saw Through Deaf Eyes and it was SO good!