Monday, March 19, 2007

Out of focus

Forgot my ADD med this morning and my mind is everywhere except where it needs to be! Focus on paperwork and media related work today. I just have a bad case of spring fever and long to be on a bicycle out and about!

This past weekend was slow, mostly indoors due to the snow and cold weather. Brought a filing cabinet finally at Target last Friday when I was with Sweets. We also had Greek food for lunch, yummy! Now I know where to get my Greek fixs when I need it.

Saw Szymanski and Joe Joy Friday night. It was good to catch up with them and the usual BS. Then I worked Saturday morning, teaching, yep I typed it, morning! Last night was the weekly NYDT meeting. I did modify some of the needed forms already but its hard to do it when my mind is like a monkey, jumping all over the place.

Kinda in a shitty mood today, dunno why? Well probably cuz there's hardly any work for me to make ends meet :( Kinda tired of the struggle of make money, pay bills and still have none leftover... yikes, tmw will be better I hope!

No comments: