Thursday, March 15, 2007

Gay sheeps...

What's the difference between a "straight" sheep and a "gay" sheep? A straight sheep wears wool while a gay sheep wears Cashmere ;) One of my advance ASL student came up with that joke tonight, cute I know.

Been busy sending out resumes for FT jobs for next fall but not much luck in getting any bites. I also have been working a lot on forms for NYDT. Its interesting work and I am glad to be a part of the "developing" committee to help revamp NYDT.

Poor King locked out last night at her apt, paged me around 1 am asking if I was still awake, of course I was and I offered her my couch to crash on. She got to my place close to 2am. Thank goodness for sidekicks/cell phones. Otherwise us deafies would be SOL.

Tmw got a couple of appts and plan to see my Sweets as well. I am itching for a two tier filing cabinet to organize my paper work. I am buried in piles of clutter...

No comments: