Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bummed over shoes

Giant Rats in NYC, not an "uban legend"
Snapped this on the bus one morning last
week. Seems to fit this posting.

*deaf voice* Grr!!!
!@%$#%@

After internship ended today ran
some errands uptown. I found 3 pairs
of shoes (all on sale!) 2 for work, 1 for
fun. And guess where I'm at now? Home
at my apt. Guess where the shoes are?
Riding the 1 train to the Ferry probably!
Argh I couldn't believe I LEFT the bag
on the train. Damn these things tend to
happen to me when I'm tired. I get easily
distracted as it is with the ADD. Lucky
for me (yep gotta look on the bright side)
it was $26 in total I spent. I'm not happy
because I might as well have thrown the
cash up in the air and watch NYers
scrambled and fight over the bills. At
least it wouldve been more entertaining
then a disappointment.

Man am I glad I gave up working at my
2nd jobs on the days I student teach. I
do better with a nap in between jobs like
Mons/Weds.

I just found out I have to do my
presentation this Thurs for Rusty class.
Ay yi yi! Will try to prepare during my
free time over the next 2 days. If I'm not
ready, I will ask for an extension. For
some reason I thought he was teaching this Thursday but I was wrong.
Plus it was
suppose to be 1 student's presentation per
class, but now, its going to be two per
class. So I ended up going from 2nd to 1st.

Oh good, "Kids" version of Jeopardy is on.
*PAH!* I can feel smart ;-)

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever."
- Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: