Sunday, October 21, 2007

Feeling Cute Today

Its beautiful outside, everyone is up and about. And I feel cute today with my pink sunglasses, pink t-shirt, silver headband, jeans and black flipflops. Its hard to believe Halloween is right around the corner.

This same beautiful weather sent my sinuses for a loop. Thurs nite I had a small headache with some head ringing, its hard to explain, makes everything pulsulates or ring outwards. I couldn't turn my head without being dizzy. I didn't go to work on Friday. I figured best to sleep off
whatever sinus related attack this is? Jack stopped by to check up on me. He remarked that night before I went to bed that my face was deadpan. Meaning NO facial expressions whatsoever. I guess when I'm not well my ability to clearly communicate is at a minimal.

I didn't go to my pt job yesterday (Saturday either). Just not able to focus clearly enough to teach for 2 hrs straight. I did some light cleaning, and napping yesterday BUTT today I don't care if my head is ringing or not. I've taken some Benadryll and am out on my beloved 125th
street where I weekly ride the BX15 bus up and down to run errands. On my 2 do list today is hit Drug Reade (which is signed, "reading" along your arm vein where your elbow meets. And yes I know its actually called Duanne Reade but in 'Jenny Speak' as Jack calls it Drug Reade is more fitting)

No comments: