Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lately I haven't had time to think, yet
alone blog! Right now am on the NJ
transit, headed back to NYC (Penn
Station). I plan to swing by K-mart to
buy a slip for under my dresses. Yeah I've
been buying a few dresses for teaching
purposes here and there. Then a quick nap
before going to my 2nd job.

Life other than being super busy and tired
a lot is good. Jack and I have become so
much more affectionate lately. We also
laugh and tease a lot. This I can deafinitely
get used to. He seems to know how to
handle my moods now. I think he realizes
when I'm upset and talk about it. It
doesn't mean I'm upset with him but the
situation in which I'm referring to. Now,
he just gives me this crazy smile and kisses
me when I'm being stubborn or bitchy.

Tmw for my student teaching, I have to
have a video recorded of one of my
classes. I'm a little nervous but only Rusty
will see it and give me much needed feedback.

Last weekend on Saturday after I finished
work, I went with Szymanski to her new
apt in RidgeWood, Queens (its actually
borders both Queens and Brooklyn). Cute neighborhood! And her new apt is
so spac-
ious! She even has a backyard with a patio!
We went to buy some food that evening
and on our way back, I snapped some
pictures of Halloween decorations seen
in her neighborhood. Deafinitely puts me
in the mood for Halloween! I have no idea
if I will dress up this year and if so what
I will be? SIDC (Staten Island Deaf Club)
is hosting a Halloween Party on the 28th
of this month. Mebbe I'll go?

No comments: