Saturday, October 06, 2007

"Men of Honor"

I'm currently watching this movie and let me say, its one of the better
films I've seen in a while. I like Cuban Gooding Jr.. Ofc I lovE Robert
de Niro.

This work week was one of the LONGest weeks of my life. Its kinda better
that I didn't try 2 go out of town this weekend. I've got to seriously
get VideoPhone one of these days. That way I could do VCO (voice carry
over) to my Mom and Baba. And anyone else in my family. I think in some
ways for them to hear my voice can help them and vice versa. Since I've
moved to NYC landlines have become obsolete. And I use an analog hearing
aid so cell phones do not play nice with mine! There's tremendous
feedback from cells to my anaolog.

My internship at the new school is going well. I like the woman I'm
working with currently. Nice lady, born and raised in Brooklyn. Man its
so true that the Brooklyn residents are hardcore to that borough. I've
yet to meet someone who grew up in Brooklyn and lives somewhere else. It
just doesn't seem to be possible.

I've asked Eddies to move my shift of 3 30 to 9 30 from Tues to Weds.
That way after I'm done teaching in NJ, (M/W) I get a 3 hr break before
I go to work at Media Services. Then I do my internship T/Th & F.
Finally my schedule is set for the fall into winter. Hopefully it will
remain the same for this Spring semester.

After I got home yesterday, I went and took a 3-4 hr nap. Woke up all
sweaty, the temps here have been in the high 70s, low 80s! I was back to
sleep by 12 30am last night and slept thru the morning. Now I feel
rested! I'm kinda being lazy today. But you know what? I'm allowed ;)

No comments: