Friday, October 12, 2007

Staying the course

Saw this line off of the ER episode
tonight and it was so good that I
had to quote it.

"Sometimes you have to do things you
don't want to. So you can get what you
want in the end."

Preserverence, onward and upward!

Anyhoo being a sucker for good quotes,
I copied some below from the internet.
Its suppose 2 help me relaxs enough
to go to sleep. So far it hasn't worked ;)

"The first and best victory is to
conquer self"
-Plato

"Its not the work that's hard, its the
discipline."
-Anonymus

"Before god, we are all equally wise -
and equally foolish"
-Albert Einstein

"I not only use all the brains I have,
but all that I can borrow"
-Woodrow Wilson

"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses."
-Confucuis

"There is no security on this earth, there
is only opportunity."
-General Douglas MacArthur

"The optimist proclaims we live in the
best of all possible worlds; and the
pessimist fears this is true."
-James Branch Cabell

"Never discourage anyone... who con-
tinually makes progress, no matter how
slow"
-Plato

"Reality is something you rise above."
-Liza Minnelli

"Sanity calms, but madness is more
interesting"
-John Russell

"When a man tells you he got rich through
hard work, ask him: 'Whose?'"
-Don Marquis

*Imitates Forrest Gump with an
underlying deaf voice* "That's all
I have to say about that."

No comments: