Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ay yi my Bastard Kitty...

I got to see Tom aka 'My Bastard Kitty' during my visit to Pa for
Passover. The 1st time was on Sunday when I went to meet my Mom at her
place. I walked in and she was still getting ready to go out. As usual I
called Tom-Tom outloud because he was no where in sight. Nothing, so I
continued and asked Mom where was Tom? Meanwhile, he hesitantly broached
my vicinity. He almost looked skittish. He wouldn't come even when I
called him in plain sight. I didn't push my luck because we had things
to do and we were on our way out to meet my Uncle David, Nancy & Bobby
for lunch at an Asian Restaurant.

The on Tues afternoon after I saw Mom for the 2nd time, Tom was much
more approachable. He rubbed up against my legs as we played cards.
Actually Tom rubbed up against the table legs, my Mom's legs, the walls
and corners. Pretty much everything that crossed his path. He always
came right back when I called him. I am happy he is well and happy. But
it makes me sad too because I miss him a lot. We'll see how Tom's date
of return unfolds in the next month or two.

Baba brought a FIT Honda. Darling car for a phenomonal woman such as
her. I hardly ever see Baba get so excited over a new item. And its good
to see her enjoy this car.

Jack spent most of his free time working on his BMW. Its amazing to
watch someone so confident with their mechanical skills. I like that
Jack is a take charge kind of guy.

The visit to PA went by too quickly. But I plan to return in a few weeks
anyways. Btw this was the 1st time I visited my family without my
hearing aid. My hearing aid has been MIA since mid Feb. I suspect years
from now ill find it under some other crap I own. Both Mom and Baba were
easy to lip read. Thank goodness I can.

No comments: