Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So far...

Well my diet had been going pretty well as of
Day #3. I've been averaging approximately
25 Weight-Watcher pts (or 2500 calories).

Yesterday for lunch I had a small piece of
Salmon and crackers & cheese. (10 pts total)
But about 1pm my head started to throb
and by 3ish I felt nasueauos! The headache
continued to intensify so I stopped by Tasti
D-lite (a dairy based frozen dessert-not
yougurt or ice cream for a peanut butter frozen
dessert in a small cup). I thought maybe I
experiencing "sugar" withdrawal but
after a few bites and I knew it didn't matter.
I ended up freezing most of the uneatened portion.

After I got home, I paid bills online, yippee
and some other needed paper work. By
dinner time there was no reprieve from
the headache from hell! I walked over to
Drug Reade *yeah yeah Duanne, Drugs,
whatever...* to buy some BC powder
aspirin. Still no improvement. I brought a
box of "Deluxe" mac & cheese. Thinking
maybe some carbs is what I needed, nada
still agonizing headache! (14 pts for mac &
cheese dinner)

Finally around 8 or 9pm it ended... I was
glad too. I ended up eating Black Berries
with reddiwhip (2 tablespoon = 15 cal)
and I LOVE whip cream. Esp if its in choc
flavor. Ill just spray a bowl's worth,
its like eating mousse without the
guilt!

So yeah yesterday I was probably closer
to 30 pts but I don't care. Rome wasn't
built in a day.

This a.m. I had to have a McDonalds hash
brown (140 calories=3 pts), 1 banana (2pts)
pistachios (3pts), a few choc covered
raisins (2 pts) for 10 pts so far. And I
feel full! When I was eating my hash brown
I really tried to savor each bite. I realize
I don't do that enough so that when I do
eat food that are not "healthy" I'm eating
blindly, if I'm going to eat unhealthy food
in small quanities I better savor the bites!
Make it worth the points!

Well didn't get much sleep last nite, had a
bout of insonmia but that's ok bc once I'm
done teaching in NJ, I'm coming home 2 nap
b4 Rusty's class 2nite. I'm suppose to
present a topic for class too. Argh, I don't
like my current topic, will do a different
one instead, such as FREE resources for
teachers or teacher's consumer benefits
instead of what ASL games are beneficial
to 2nd language acquisition.

No comments: