Monday, April 28, 2008

Ay yi yi, 11 pts!

I haven't been able to locate my little weight watcher booklet with a directory of food by their points so I decided to google online and there's one good site you can look up at free WW points list
and I see I went over why
each 50 calories equal 1 pt

I ate 1 apple=1 pt (50)
1.5 cups of cheerios =1.5 pts (150)
1 tuna sandwich = 11 pts (1100) ay yi yi but it was so damn good! on wheat bread ofc!
2 fig newtons = 2 pts (100)
1 vanilla carmel cream unknown but I will guess 2 pts (100 calories)
1 strawberry 0 pts (0 calories) if I had eaten 1 cup of strawberries it would've been 1 pt

all day long I snacked on those damn but tasty fiery habarneo doritos chips 8 pts (400)
I drank only seltzer water & diet coke ZERO calories and Zero Points!

So my total is 24.5 or approx 25 points, not too bad for my 1st day of my diet. After work ends I am gonna buy a banana because my stomach is growling and drink more water.

Overall the hardest parts of the day were
-Penn Station, the smell of McDonald's FFs, Annie's Pretzel *I usually have 1 after I teach in NJ but not today*, all the ice cream vendors...
- at work when my co-workers got chicken wings and FF, and I was literally salivating over those tasty wings
- again at work with that damn carmel vanilla cream candy. I only ate one but suddenly I was starving. Good note to myself, when I eat sugary food, it only makes me want to eat more.

Each time when I would get hungry I just tried to distract myself with work or remind myself all the money I didn't spend today :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, A banana is only 2 pts. and an apple is even less; 1 pt. Learn to like fruit. It fills up your tummy and leaves you points for mealtimes. Btw, drinking diet soda increases your appetite, too.
Yup. You've got to save things like deposit slips (which you know now without me telling you. Sorry.) If someone said I'll give you $160 to save this receipt...? What you need is some sort of file - even a cardboard accordian file - in which to put those things. After all, you can always throw stuff out. Sorry for all this lecturing. It's probably a pain in the you-know-what, but it's my way of trying to be helpful. Love you to pieces. Baba